As a self-represented litigant, there are several forms you may need to download and complete.
Administrative Office of the Courts Forms
NEW: AOC-026 Motion to Proceed In Forma Pauperis
Downloading a Form
- Click the form hyperlink from the list above or in KYeCourts, click the Download Form button as seen below.
- A window will appear with the form. You can type directly in the fields of the form.
- When you have completed the form, navigate to the bottom and click Print. You can also reset the form if you need to change the content.
- Sign the form and prepare to scan and upload the document. Some forms will require the signature of a notary. Be sure you sign the document before uploading and submitting.
- It is good practice to save it as a PDF in a safe place on your computer. When required, follow the instructions within KYeCourts to upload the document to your initial or subsequent filings.
- Be careful not to include any sensitive information in any document filed with the Court unless such inclusion is necessary and relevant to the case. Any personal information you include will be available over the internet. If sensitive information must be included, the following identifiers must be partially redacted from the document whether it is filed on paper or electronically:
- Social Security Numbers: If an individual’s social security number must be included in a document, only the last four digits of that number should be used.
- Names of Minor Children: If the involvement of a minor child must be mentioned, only the initials of that child should be used.
- Dates of Birth: If an individual’s date of birth must be included in a document, only the year should be used.
- Financial Account Numbers: If financial account numbers are relevant, only the last four digits of these numbers should be used.